The role of Estates Operative is based at the company’s headquarters in Hatfield (The Hub). Affinity Water is a leading water supply company, supplying over 3.6 million people, with 1400 employees located across three geographical areas of the business.
This role will involve working across the company estate to ensure the welfare/toilet facilities are cleaned to a high standard. Primarily based at the company’s headquarters but will also including daily visits to other company locations, so a full UK driving licence is essential. As the Estates Operative, you will have a highly active role, a key requirement is to be fit and comfortable with lone working.
- Promote a culture of excellence in customer service and establish outstanding working relationships with key stakeholders
- Sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping floors
- Clean Production site toilets by emptying rubbish bins, servicing toilets, and wiping down surfaces
- Clean Production welfare and kitchen areas, by emptying rubbish bins, wiping surfaces and sweeping/vacuuming, and mopping floors
- Tackle heavy cleaning jobs upon request
- Notify the Estates Helpdesk of any repairs required
- Mix and dispose of all cleaning solutions appropriately
- Work with the team to ensure that all health and safety legislation and company policies are adhered to
- Support the Estates team to continuously improve processes in line with business needs and to enhance departmental key performance indicators
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- The ability to multi-task and work proactively under pressure
- The ability to identify, develop and maintain consistent best practice
- Effective planning and organisational skills
- Computer literate with good knowledge of all MS Office applications
- Communication and interpersonal skills including listening, building rapport, establishing empathy, and dealing with issues in a calm, polite and professional manner.
- Exceptional customer service skills to ensure a consistently strong link is maintained with internal customers
Please send your cv to email@example.com